Sunday, June 12, 2011

Colorado

We have been home for a week now, and somehow with the craziness of life I haven't had a chance to share about our trip.

My dad had a big birthday, and it was time to celebrate as a family!  We were all able to meet up in Estes Park, Colorado.  If you haven't been there, it needs to make your bucket list!  It is breath-taking and so beautiful!  We soaked in the time with my dad and step-mom, my brother, my sister and my sweet nieces.

We hiked beautiful trails, fished for trout, soaked in the wildlife, enjoyed camp fires, played fun games, ate amazing meals, and so much more!









We had Sweet Cousin time





Fishing with the kids... H, Bug and my youngest niece each caught 2 fish! It was so much fun and a huge hit with all of the kids!


 Bug wasn't afraid to pick out her worm!


We were able to spend time with great friends, lots of catching up, lots of great laughs!


We even got to see our "first born", Koa Dog.  We got Koa when we were first married, then gave him to my brother when we moved to Cali.  We have missed Koa but he has a much better life now... he actually gets walked every day now!  H loved getting to play with Koa and throw his ball, best buddies re-united : )


Happy Birthday Dad!  What a blessing it was to get to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails