Saturday, May 21, 2011

Deals of the day!

Here are my finding from today's garage sales

This morning sweet Mr. Steady agreed to watch 4 kiddos (3 of which are his own, so no biggie), all so I could garage sale with my sweet friend D!  We came across a few good deals...

$.25 each easy reader books, H is just about ready for these!
$.50 cute basket


$2.00 Beach umbrella!!!

$2.00 Beach bag, maybe not the screaming deal of the day, but is was really cute and I could just picture throwing in some toys and beach towels and hitting the beach or pool!

$60.00 Shabby Chic Bed for Bug!! (Headboard, footboard and side rails) I have been trying to figure out what to do for a bed for Bug when we get in our new house.  This one is perfect!  Not only is it super cute, but the lady that I bought it from had it custom made so it would be tall enough for a trundle to fit under!!  And it even matches her dresser! 
Love me some garage sales!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the bed!! Great finds! You should link up at Garage Sale treasures http://mylifeonataffypull.blogspot.com/2011/05/garage-sale-treasures-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel, if you are going to be in UT this summer. Email me and let me know... I have my tickets booked - we should try to see each other. You guys look like you are doing great. Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bed is wonderful! Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! The bed is beautiful! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bed is gorgeous! Gotta love a trundle option. The beach umbrella is a great find (and hey....the bag matches it!). So fun seeing what people find on their garage sale adventures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails