Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amazon- Big Savings...

I HEART Amazon!
Have you heard of the Amazon Mom's Club?   If you have little ones at home this may change your life {okay, maybe an overstatement, but it can change your budget}

My friend Dena told me about this for a few months before I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad that I did!  Here are some details that might convince you to give it a try...
1.  30% off select diapers and wipes: normally you get 15% when you subscribe and save, but Amazon Moms get an extra 15% discount for a total of 30% off!
2.  Free Amazon Prime Membership for 3 months: that means you get free 2-day shipping on eligible items – if you buy $25 or more form the Baby Store (in a single order) you get an extra free month of Prime, up to one free year (but everyone gets the free 3 months without buying anything from the Baby Store)
3.  And it comes to your door in 2 days... Seriously, how many times do you have to run an errand to Costco or Target just to get diapers or wipes.
4.  NO TAX on Amazon purchases at least not in most states
5.  You can change the settings on your subscription at any time.  I put most items at 3 to 6 months out, so I have time to make adjustments if needed.

So here are 2 examples of savings that I am taking advantage of...
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 156-Count 
I was buying diapers at Costco (love costco, still shop there, just don't get my diapers there anymore)
Huggies size 3, box of 228 for $43.50 (after tax) which breaks down to $.19 a diaper
Huggies, size 3, box of 156 for $22.34 (Mom's Club Subscribe and Save), total $.14 a diaper
$.05 a diaper adds up!  Let alone to save the hassle of going to the store just for diapers.

Plum Organics Baby Food, Pumpkin & Banana, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
I make most of B's food, but sometimes I need something easy for on the go.  These Plum Organics are amazing, you squirt the food directly into the baby's mouth, no spoon needed and minimal mess.
At Target these are $1.62 each,
On Amazon when purchased in case of 24, each one ends up costing $1.12
Savings of $.50 each, that is 2/3 the cost!

If you don't have a baby, you can get hundreds of other items through the Subscribe and Save Program delivered to your door, no tax and at a big savings.

Anyway, worth looking into for sure!  Click here for more information!  I couldn't keep the secret to myself... if you know me well, you know I love saving money and time!  I hope this saves you a little of both!


 ***********
I put a link to the specific page on Amazon on my side bar so it is easy to get started, and easy to get back to each time you need to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails