Thursday, November 4, 2010

From the Inside Out

I have has this song on my mind and heart the last few days:

From the Inside Out:
A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise, become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

**************
 
Read the words, let them really soak in!
The line that I am stuck on (in a good way, repeating over and over in my head) "Consume me from the inside out Lord."  It has become my prayer this week!
There are SO many ways that I desire for God to change me, and I am ready for heart change, for growth and for His perspective.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails