Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Day

Oh, how I have loved this week of cloudy weather with a little bit of rain!  Yesterday and today felt like a real Fall day!  I busted out some of our sweaters, rain jackets, rain boots, and a cute little scarf.  I have the strongest urge to pack up all of our summer clothes... but I won't cause I live in Southern California and it will get warm again.  This morning at Bible Study I mentioned that I wanted to pack up our summer clothes and a girl laughed out loud.  She said, "I have lived here all my life, and I never thought of some clothes being just for the summer."  Then she said, "Don't pack anything up, we have had years where we had to run our AC at Christmas."  So the shorts and tanks will stay at their prime place in my closet (especially since it is supposed to be in the 80s this weekend)... but I will take advantage of my opportunities to wear my sweaters, scarfs and Uggs.  I love the cozy clothes of Fall and Winter! 
 RIP CURL Flecker Womens Sweater
Women's Uggs, Classic Tall boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails