Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day

Today was H's first day of Pre-K.  I wanted to make today feel really exciting and special for H.  We had an extra special breakfast, french toast on cinnamon burst bread {thanks Sal for bringing it out from UT}.  We spent a lot of time talking about how great school was going to be, the kinds of things he might learn, the new friends he was going to make, how big he is getting and so much more.

We made it a family affair to celebrate H's big day...


 In the car on our way... H is holding BB's bottle as he was in-charge of feeding him while we drove

 Quick family shot on our way in... too bad Bug and BB aren't looking

He had a great time and when I went in the room to tell him it was time to go he said, "Mama, why do I have to leave already."  I reassured him that he would be back next week and that we had to go so that we could go out to lunch with Daddy. 
H-man, I am so proud of you buddy!  I am confident that you are going to learn a lot and love school this year!

1 comment:

  1. that picture of you and your handsome little man is too cute! you have the exact same smile!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails