Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Fun...

Our community has a concert in the park once a month.  Mr. Steady was not able to make it with us because of his back and he could hardly walk : (  I couldn't have made it out with my three kids without my friend Dena's help.  Ahh, the camaraderie of a sweet friend!

Bug was fascinated with this Marine's shoes.  She kept walking up to him and touching his shoes.  He was trying to dance with another little girl, but had to keep stopping because Bug kept getting in the way.  It was so funny!  Bug loves shoes, especially shinny ones.  The girl has a shoe fetish... I promise she didn't get it from me.  This mama wears flips almost everyday : )

A local photographer took a picture of Bug and Mama on the dance floor.  Clearly she is having fun, I on the other hand, am concentrating really hard on our cool moves.  Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of you and Bug dancing!! It's rare we get pics of us in action with our kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails