Monday, March 15, 2010

Podcast worth listening to

I just listened to an AWESOME message on impacting kids lives.  I was going to write out a summary for ya'll, but then I decided that it is worth every person (NOTICE that I didn't just say parent) to listen to.  I pray that you will take the time to listen, that your heart may be encouraged and that you will be challenged!

It is from Pastor Dave Nelson at K2 the Church (a great Christina church in Salt Lake City).  Yes for those of you not from Salt Lake you would be amazed at what God is doing through some amazing Christian churches in the area.

Message is called: "Completely Impactful"
You can listen to it: here, click on Redbox, date is 2/21/10

Or here on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails