Thursday, February 25, 2010

Santa Barbara I Heart You

We spent the weekend in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago. It was such a great trip for Mr. Steady and I. We met up with one of my best friends from college and her husband. It was a true birthday splurge... we went to the spa, ate at an amazing Italian restaurant CaDario, played Nerts (my favorite card game), slept in, had donuts and coffee for breakfast, then leisurely walked State Street. The weekend away had the perfect finale of driving home down the PCH, enjoying the views of the beach!







Santa Barbara is such a perfect place for a weekend get away! I love how charming State Street area is, the natural beauty of the mountains and the beach, the laid back perhaps even a tad granola the people are. We will be going back to Santa Barbara, hopefully soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails